From the Publisher…
We all want to have a rich, satisfying life, to feel better, to be our best selves, to reach our fullest potential. In this issue, we offer articles, videos, visualizations, affirmations, guided meditations, and more to help you live your life to the fullest.
- Live Life to the Fullest
- Being our best selves and living a fulfilling life is really all about you.
- How We Measure Life & The Secret to Stretching Time
- by Steve O’Neill
Living more is about appreciation, taking risks, altering your perspective, and seizing opportunity.
- The Afternoon of Life
- by Steve Pavlina
Solutions that work in the morning of our lives cease to work in the afternoon of our lives.
- Why Weren’t You More of Yourself?
- by Patrick Stoeckmann
One of the most frightening yet also most empowering questions of all time. By focusing on comparing ourselves with others, we are constantly drifting away from experiencing the answer of who we really are.
- Increase Your Feelings of Self-Worth While no one wants to be accused of arrogance, conceit or egotism, there’s a lot to be said for self-esteem which is a healthy belief in oneself and respect for one’s worth as a person.
- The Power of Green
- by Paramhansa Yogananda
Especially in Spring, Mother Nature shows us the healing power of the color green and green plants.
- 25 Ways to Boast Your Self-Confidence
- Acting from a strong, confident place within you can be the difference between being terrified of everything and being an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
- Growing Younger
- by Paramhansa Yogananda
In the second half of life we should be in fuller possession of our faculties and talents, zestful for new worlds to conquer, and eager to pass on whatever wisdom we have gleaned.
- I will tell my son how we climbed mountains.
- A Film by Kody Kohlman and Martin Brodsky
- Flow: The Secret to Happiness
- TED Talk with Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Play Is More than Just Fun
- TED Talk with Dr. Stuart Brown
- The Power of Vulnerability
- Video of a famous TED Talk by Brené Brown
- A Tea Trip for the Ages
- by Leo Babauta
Today I am finishing an unplanned around-the-world trip with my friend Tynan that featured some of the best tea experiences I've ever had.
- Yoga Mats, Spirituality, and the “Mundane”
- by Anya Light
Too often in our spiritual journey we make the distinction between the mundane and the spiritual.
In every issue
- A Note from the Publisher
- 10 Second Visualization: Mighty Oak Tree
- Self-Confidence: Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- by Swami Kriyananda
- Poet’s Corner: Song of a Dream
- by Sarojini Naidu
- Stories from the Heart: A Tale of Two Butterflies
- by Nayaswami Devi
Perhaps there is value in the struggle itself.
- Stories from the Heart: Two Old Men
- Based on a Folktale by Leo Tolstoy
- Inspiring Quotes to Ponder
- Old Irish Blessing
- May love and laughter light your days…
View on desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad, iPhone, or Android phone. No app needed.