This issue introduces the concept of “practical spirituality” and some important principles for leading a successful spiritual life.
In short, spirituality is that which makes us happy and uplifts us. In addition, our spirituality must be practical. Not all airy-fairy or woo-woo, but teachings, techniques, and inspiration that you can actually use to improve your daily life.
Our goal is to spiritualize every single aspect of our lives—work, relationships, physical health, attitudes, thoughts, feelings, etc.
Whether you are seeking more peace in your life or a deeper connection with God, Spiritual Life Magazine offers support and friendship for your spiritual journey.
On the Cover
- What Is Practical Spirituality?
- It’s about your own relationship to the highest reality in the universe, and to your own bliss-nature.
- Top 10 Obstacles on the Spiritual Path
- The entire spiritual path is a matter of removing the obstacles between you and God, between you and Truth.
- Cultivating Happiness
- The secret of a successful life is simple: in every situation, the answer is happiness.
- A Powerful Tool for Healing Conflict
- I learned of a prayer that seems specially empowered to bring miracles of healing to anyone having conflicts with others.
- How to Use Affirmations Like a Divine Magnet
- Video: Explanation & Guided Affirmation
- God’s Power
- Video: A chant to awaken God’s power in us.
- A Simple, Powerful Practice
- Is everything that happens to us a blessing? Yes! Here’s how to feel it in 3 minutes a day.
- Creating a Sacred Space
- Where you can be alone with your Self
- Your Spiritual Questions Answered
- What is the meaning of true love? By Paramhansa Yogananda
- Zen Habits
- Meditation: The Most Fundamental Habit By Leo Babauta
In every issue
- Editor’s Note
- The Happiness Virus
- Sacred Music
- God’s Power
- Wisdom Story
- Two Hungry Wolves
- Inspiring Quotes to Ponder
- Closing Blessing
View on desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad, iPhone, or Android phone. No app needed.